Today's Mixed In Key Mac update fixes a number of issues that have been reported by you, dear customer. Thank you to everyone who has gotten in touch, you help us make Mixed In Key better and we couldn't do it without you!
If you need us, you can find us at @MixedInKey on Twitter or on Facebook at facebook.com/MixedInKey. If you have questions or need support, just shoot us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll point you in the right direction.
- Fixed crash during Traktor db saving.
- Fixed crash after tag info loading.
- Fixed crash while reading many tags in parallel.
- Fixed crash by detecting and breaking file url resolve loops.
- Fixed crash triggered by tag editing.
- The rating column views display correctly again (values were saved correctly).
- Better tag support by updating to TagLib 1.11.1
- Added support for the new iTunes grouping tag (GRP1 ID3 frames). We now write both GRP1 and TIT1 frames, and during reading we prefer GRP1, when available.
- The grouping info is now always correctly displayed after file analysis.
- The Save Changes and Undo All Changes buttons in the tag editing pane now first commit all changes in the tableview before performing their respective actions. This prevents ambiguous state cell state. UI
- Added a simple empty state for the song editor.
- Fixed a small memory leak in our data management framework.
- Reversed the highlighting on the GradientButtonCell to align with the play button behavior.
- Fixed an issue where the UI could be accessed from a background thread.
- Fixed drawing compatibility on mac OS 10.13 High Sierra.
- The About box icon displays correctly on 10.13 High Sierra.
- Fixed wrong placeholder title in the search field when a collection other than the analysis queue was selected during the analysis process.
- Fixed the display of scrollers in some dialogs.
- Better responsiveness by selective rearranging of the collections table.
- Preventing expensive song database lookups by priming tag information early.
- Now loading tag information in the background.
- Shortened the database auto-save interval to 5 minutes.