We migrated this Community to a Facebook Group to provide you a better overall experience. Click here and join now!

Gravatar
PeterW

HI

I bought this software around either April 2013 or 2014. It was version 6 and more importantly I paid for it. I formatted my PC, backed up my serato, but didn't back up mixed in key. It now can't recognise me when I start the program. Apparently I do not exist on the customer database either!

Was it located in part of the download? OR What email address does the code come from. I can't find mixedinkey in my email either. I just bought a load of tunes. This is really annoying! Can anyone help me PLEASE?

I tried the mixedinkey email address, got one reply at 6am from Mike and then its gone dark :(

Gravatar
Mixed In Key Mike

Hi Peter,

I need help to locate your specific license details. Could you please provide any or all of the following information and send it to us here: info@mixedinkey.com

1) Log into your PayPal account and look up your History tab. Do a copy/paste (Please do NOT send .pdf files or screenshots) of the invoice id number from the History tab.

2) If different than your own, please include the email address and full name that the software was originally purchased with.

3) We can also locate licenses by the VIP code, please include it in your reply if you have it.

It would be my pleasure to send you the download link as soon as I have more information.

Thank you,

Mike

Gravatar
PeterW

Hi

My paypal only goes back 90 days. I bought this over a year ago. I tried my credit card too, but couldn't go back this far. I can you a screen shot of all the downloaded apps with the software or of my serato with the keys updated if that helps?

Gravatar
Mixed In Key Mike

Hi,

Can you send any of the other information I requested to info@mixedinkey.com 1)the email addresses you could have used 2) the full name used to purchase 3) your VIP codes.

Thank you,

Mike

Gravatar
PeterW

Email sent. Thanks

Gravatar
sqamruddin48

hi,

please send me vip code

sqamruddin48@gmail.com

Gravatar
TimMIK

On Friday, January 27, 2017 11:01 AM sqamruddin48 wrote:

hi,

please send me vip code

sqamruddin48@gmail.com

Hello,

You can purchase a VIP code at anytime from our website at http://www.mixedinkey.com if you have already purchased one, and are having trouble finding it, or getting your Mixed In Key to validate, please send a message to our support staff at contact@mixedinkey.com

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com