We migrated this Community to a Facebook Group to provide you a better overall experience. Click here and join now!

Gravatar
DJ Greg The Colombian

Just upgraded from MIK 7 to MIK 8.
Both versions keep crashing.
MIK 7 has all my files analyzed.
MIK 8 only shows 300 songs.
When I try to add files it freezes and in Finder it reads "Not Responding"
MIK only shows 22 songs analyzed that i just downloaded, however, I have 20,000 plus in MIK 7.
MIK 8 also keeps saying it can not be updated when running from a read-only volume and keeps asking to move the folder not applications folder, which i have already done.
WTH?????

Gravatar
TimMIK

On Friday, October 28, 2016 12:37 AM DJ Greg The Colombian wrote:

MIK only shows 22 songs analyzed that i just downloaded, however, I have 20,000 plus in MIK 7.
MIK 8 also keeps saying it can not be updated when running from a read-only volume and keeps asking to move the folder not applications folder, which i have already done.
WTH?????

Hello,

I'll be happy to help. We have decided to have Mixed In Key 8 start with a fresh library so you can re-analyze all of your tracks, and take full advantage for all of the upgrades we have made to our Key, BPM, Energy, and cue point detection algorithms. This will guarantee more accurate results than any previous version we've had of Mixed In Key. For your other issue, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with our software. I'd like to help but I need more detailed information to diagnose the problem. Can you tell me what operating system you are using? Is there an error message, and if so, what exactly does it say? Please use as much detail as possible. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Gravatar
DeejayRoddy

hi there

i have been trying to install Mixed in key 8 and after the installation when i click launch i am getting this msg..

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Danceability.AudioEngine.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
File name: 'Danceability.AudioEngine.dll' at MixedInKey.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs) at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

kindly tell me how to install it.

Gravatar
TimMIK

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 11:58 AM DeejayRoddy wrote:

hi there

i have been trying to install Mixed in key 8 and after the installation when i click launch i am getting this msg..

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Danceability.AudioEngine.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
File name: 'Danceability.AudioEngine.dll'
at MixedInKey.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

kindly tell me how to install it.

Hello,

Can you please make sure that you have the correct Visual C++ Redistributable and .NET Framework for MIK 8 (links below) -

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642

If not, update to those above and then reinstall and launch MIK.
Please let us know if this doesn't solve your issue :)

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Gravatar
DJ Greg The Colombian

On Friday, October 28, 2016 10:04 AM TimMIK wrote:

WTH?????

I have a macbook pro with OS X El Capitan.
processor: 2.8 ghz intel core i7.
Memory: 8gb 1333 mhz ddr3
Itunes 13

But the worst part now is when i chose to allow MIK 8 to re write the ID3 Tags, now iTunes syncs all songs every time i connect the iPhone to the mac.
Frankly i do not care abut this anymore. I can do without it. However, this new problem with synchronizing endlessly is serious.
I have installed Itunes, restored the iPhone and nothing works. Now i have to take all to APPLE to see what tech is happening and it all started the second i downloaded MIK 8
now i need you to tel me to reverse the id3 tag rewrite that MIK 8 did. forget if it opens r not. Ill just get rid of it completely. tell me ho to reverse my id3 tags to the way they were tw weeks ago.

Hello,

I'll be happy to help. We have decided to have Mixed In Key 8 start with a fresh library so you can re-analyze all of your tracks, and take full advantage for all of the upgrades we have made to our Key, BPM, Energy, and cue point detection algorithms. This will guarantee more accurate results than any previous version we've had of Mixed In Key. For your other issue, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with our software. I'd like to help but I need more detailed information to diagnose the problem. Can you tell me what operating system you are using? Is there an error message, and if so, what exactly does it say? Please use as much detail as possible. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Gravatar
DJ Greg The Colombian

WTH?????

But the worst part now is when i chose to allow MIK 8 to re write the ID3 Tags, now iTunes syncs all songs every time i connect the iPhone to the mac.
Frankly i do not care abut this anymore. I can do without it. However, this new problem with synchronizing endlessly is serious.
I have installed Itunes, restored the iPhone and nothing works. Now i have to take all to APPLE to see what tech is happening and it all started the second i downloaded MIK 8
now i need you to tel me to reverse the id3 tag rewrite that MIK 8 did. forget if it opens r not. Ill just get rid of it completely. tell me ho to reverse my id3 tags to the way they were tw weeks ago.

Hello,

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Gravatar
TimMIK

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 9:52 AM DJ Greg The Colombian wrote:

WTH?????

Hello,

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Hello,

Thank you for your information and feedback. While I understand the timing is coincidental,The problem you are having with your iPhone and iTunes constantly syncing is not something Mixed In Key could cause. This sounds like a deeper issue with your iTunes and iPhone and I recommend contacting apple support for further assistance. There is also no current procedure to "Undo" changes made to your ID3 tags. I understand that this is a hassle with a very large library but unfortunately there is not much we can do unless you have been making regular backups of your collection file. I'm sorry we could not be of more help.

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Gravatar
ankit

Hi
sorry to hijack this thread but i am a new user of MIK 8
I am running osx 10.9.5 but mixed in key refuses to start
Heres the log. Please help

Process: Mixed In Key 8 [51134]
Path: /Applications/Mixed In Key 8.app/Contents/MacOS/Mixed In Key 8
Identifier: com.mixedinkey.application
Version: ???
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [208]
Responsible: Mixed In Key 8 [51134]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2018-02-18 22:23:58.248 +0530
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.9.5 (13F34)
Report Version: 11
Anonymous UUID: B68D3910-A7A1-6E23-07A4-33889FC37D56

Crashed Thread: 0

Exception Type: EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message: Symbol not found: _ZNSt12lengtherrorD1Ev Referenced from: /Applications/Mixed In Key 8.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks//DanceabilityAudioEngine.framework/Versions/A/DanceabilityAudioEngine Expected in: /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib in /Applications/Mixed In Key 8.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks//DanceabilityAudioEngine.framework/Versions/A/DanceabilityAudioEngine

Gravatar
ankit

Hi
sorry to hijack this thread but i am a new user of MIK 8
I am running osx 10.9.5 but mixed in key refuses to start
Heres the log. Please help

Process: Mixed In Key 8 [51134]
Path: /Applications/Mixed In Key 8.app/Contents/MacOS/Mixed In Key 8
Identifier: com.mixedinkey.application
Version: ???
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [208]
Responsible: Mixed In Key 8 [51134]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2018-02-18 22:23:58.248 +0530
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.9.5 (13F34)
Report Version: 11
Anonymous UUID: B68D3910-A7A1-6E23-07A4-33889FC37D56

Crashed Thread: 0

Exception Type: EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message: Symbol not found: _ZNSt12lengtherrorD1Ev Referenced from: /Applications/Mixed In Key 8.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks//DanceabilityAudioEngine.framework/Versions/A/DanceabilityAudioEngine Expected in: /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib in /Applications/Mixed In Key 8.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks//DanceabilityAudioEngine.framework/Versions/A/DanceabilityAudioEngine

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com