We migrated this Community to a Facebook Group to provide you a better overall experience. Click here and join now!

Gravatar
Nightraven1979

I need some help.

Traktor doesn't always have the same cuepoints as created in mixed in key 8.
Sometimes they are fine, but mostly it's just messed up.
I followed the mixed in key 8 guide and some tracks are ok.
Is there a better way to do this?

Gravatar
TimMIK

On Monday, January 9, 2017 10:16 PM Nightraven1979 wrote:

I need some help.

Traktor doesn't always have the same cuepoints as created in mixed in key 8.
Sometimes they are fine, but mostly it's just messed up.
I followed the mixed in key 8 guide and some tracks are ok.
Is there a better way to do this?

Hello,

I'll be happy to help. Please remove the files that you are trying to add cue points to from your Traktor collection, including the option to remove all Traktor tags. Then once this is complete, add these files back into Traktor, but do not analyze them. Then add them to Mixed In Key, and analyze. Once this has finished, go back to Traktor, Analyze your files inside Traktor, and then right click and select "check consistency" Please let me know if this helps solve the problem.

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Gravatar
dragomiku

Hi Tim

had the same problem.
This solution works perfect!!!
Thanks a lot!

Regards
Michael

Gravatar
blackgoldchi

What's the best way to remove ~4,000 files and keep track of them from Traktor and then in MIK? In order to follow the steps you suggested.

Gravatar
TimMIK

On Sunday, January 29, 2017 12:31 PM blackgoldchi wrote:

What's the best way to remove ~4,000 files and keep track of them from Traktor and then in MIK? In order to follow the steps you suggested.

Hello,

We always suggest you keep all of your music collection in one place, My suggestion, would be to first create a new folder on your desktop. Then, select all of the files in your Traktor collection, and drag them into this new folder, so you will have all of your music files in one place. Then you can use this one central folder to drag tracks into MIK and back into Traktor. Please let me know if you run into any problems.

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com