We migrated this Community to a Facebook Group to provide you a better overall experience. Click here and join now!

Gravatar
tomahawk

Hello! I bought Mixed In Key 8 and installed on Mac. OS was 10.xx, later upgraded to 10.12.2
I try to add files(mp3) to library, but any time I get message in Status: Could not open.
Program doesnt analize any file.

Gravatar
TimMIK

On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:50 PM tomahawk wrote:

Hello! I bought Mixed In Key 8 and installed on Mac. OS was 10.xx, later upgraded to 10.12.2
I try to add files(mp3) to library, but any time I get message in Status: Could not open.
Program doesnt analize any file.

Hello,

Usually when you receive this message if you hover your mouse over the error a small pop up will appear with some additional information. Can you please tell me exactly what this small pop up says? Thank you!

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Gravatar
tomahawk

Hello! I dont see any addition messages (
Please check a screenshot - link is below

https://yadi.sk/i/5B8H9AFg38WZT3

Thank you!

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:31 AM TimMIK wrote:

On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:50 PM tomahawk wrote:

Hello! I bought Mixed In Key 8 and installed on Mac. OS was 10.xx, later upgraded to 10.12.2
I try to add files(mp3) to library, but any time I get message in Status: Could not open.
Program doesnt analize any file.

Hello,

Usually when you receive this message if you hover your mouse over the error a small pop up will appear with some additional information. Can you please tell me exactly what this small pop up says? Thank you!

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Gravatar
TimMIK

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 4:52 PM tomahawk wrote:

Hello! I dont see any addition messages (
Please check a screenshot - link is below

https://yadi.sk/i/5B8H9AFg38WZT3

Thank you!

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:31 AM TimMIK wrote:

On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:50 PM tomahawk wrote:

Hello! I bought Mixed In Key 8 and installed on Mac. OS was 10.xx, later upgraded to 10.12.2
I try to add files(mp3) to library, but any time I get message in Status: Could not open.
Program doesnt analize any file.

Hello,

Usually when you receive this message if you hover your mouse over the error a small pop up will appear with some additional information. Can you please tell me exactly what this small pop up says? Thank you!

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Hello,

I am sorry, but we are not able to open outside links. Can you please Contact us at contact@mixedinkey.com for further support? Thank you!

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Gravatar
alangalleazzo

What actions had you performed in Mixed in Key just before the error happened?

============== Error Details:
Autofac.Core.DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(MixedInKey.Audio.Traktor.TraktorLibraryService)' on type 'TraktorSynchronizeProgressReporter'. ---> Não foi possível localizar o arquivo 'C:\Users\GALLEAZZO\Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor 2.10.0\collection.nml'. (See inner exception for details.) ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Não foi possível localizar o arquivo 'C:\Users\GALLEAZZO\Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor 2.10.0\collection.nml'. em System.IO.Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) em System.IO.FileInfo.getLength() em MixedInKey.Audio.Traktor.TraktorLibraryService.GetFileSizeInBytes() em MixedInKey.Services.ProgressReporting.ReadThirdPartyLibraryProgressStep.IncrementProgress(Int32 increment) em MixedInKey.Services.ProgressReporting.ThirdPartySynchronizeProgressReporter.ReportProgress(ProgressStepTypes stepType, Int32 increment) em MixedInKey.Services.ProgressReporting.ThirdPartySynchronizeProgressReporter..ctor(ThirdPartyLibraryService libraryService) em lambdamethod(Closure , Object[] ) em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() --- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas --- em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() em Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.AutowiringParameter.<>cDisplayClass2.<CanSupplyValue>b0() em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() em Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Features.Collections.CollectionRegistrationSource.<>cDisplayClass4.<>cDisplayClass6.<RegistrationsFor>b1(IComponentRegistration cr) em System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator2.MoveNext() em System.Linq.Buffer1..ctor(IEnumerable1 source) em System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable1 source) em Autofac.Features.Collections.CollectionRegistrationSource.<>cDisplayClass4.<RegistrationsFor>b_0(IComponentContext c, IEnumerable1 p) em Autofac.Core.Activators.Delegate.DelegateActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() em Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.AutowiringParameter.<>c__DisplayClass2.<CanSupplyValue>b__0() em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.<Execute>b__0() em Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func1 creator) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() em Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.Execute(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Container.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.ContainerBuilder.StartStartableComponents(IComponentContext componentContext) em Autofac.ContainerBuilder.Build(ContainerBuildOptions options) em MixedInKey.Infrastructure.MiKContainerBuilder.BuildContainer() em MixedInKey.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e) em System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b10(Object unused) em System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs) em System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Gravatar
TimMIK

On Monday, January 23, 2017 11:40 AM alangalleazzo wrote:

What actions had you performed in Mixed in Key just before the error happened?

==============
Error Details:
Autofac.Core.DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(MixedInKey.Audio.Traktor.TraktorLibraryService)' on type 'TraktorSynchronizeProgressReporter'. ---> Não foi possível localizar o arquivo 'C:\Users\GALLEAZZO\Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor 2.10.0\collection.nml'. (See inner exception for details.) ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Não foi possível localizar o arquivo 'C:\Users\GALLEAZZO\Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor 2.10.0\collection.nml'.
em System.IO.Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
em System.IO.FileInfo.get
Length()
em MixedInKey.Audio.Traktor.TraktorLibraryService.GetFileSizeInBytes()
em MixedInKey.Services.ProgressReporting.ReadThirdPartyLibraryProgressStep.IncrementProgress(Int32 increment)
em MixedInKey.Services.ProgressReporting.ThirdPartySynchronizeProgressReporter.ReportProgress(ProgressStepTypes stepType, Int32 increment)
em MixedInKey.Services.ProgressReporting.ThirdPartySynchronizeProgressReporter..ctor(ThirdPartyLibraryService libraryService)
em lambda
method(Closure , Object[] )
em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate()
--- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas ---
em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate()
em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable1 parameters)
em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute()
em Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters)
em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.AutowiringParameter.<>cDisplayClass2.b0()
em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate()
em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable1 parameters)
em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute()
em Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters)
em Autofac.Features.Collections.CollectionRegistrationSource.<>c
DisplayClass4.<>c
DisplayClass6.b1(IComponentRegistration cr)
em System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator2.MoveNext() em System.Linq.Buffer1..ctor(IEnumerable1 source) em System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)
em Autofac.Features.Collections.CollectionRegistrationSource.<>c
DisplayClass4.b_0(IComponentContext c, IEnumerable1 p) em Autofac.Core.Activators.Delegate.DelegateActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable1 parameters)
em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() em Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters)
em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.AutowiringParameter.<>c__DisplayClass2.<CanSupplyValue>b__0() em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() em Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable1 parameters)
em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.<Execute>b__0() em Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func1 creator)
em Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute()
em Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.Execute(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters)
em Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters) em Autofac.Core.Container.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable1 parameters)
em Autofac.ContainerBuilder.StartStartableComponents(IComponentContext componentContext)
em Autofac.ContainerBuilder.Build(ContainerBuildOptions options)
em MixedInKey.Infrastructure.MiKContainerBuilder.BuildContainer()
em MixedInKey.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b
10(Object unused)
em System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
em System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Can you please make a copy of your Traktor Colletion.nml file and place it here: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEGOESHERE\Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor 2.10.3 This will allow Mixed In Key to start up. Then you can go to your cue point settings inside of Mixed In Key, and change the location to your actual Collection.nml file

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com