We migrated this Community to a Facebook Group to provide you a better overall experience. Click here and join now!

Gravatar
SeanProg

Would anyone know if I can use my Pioneer XDJ-R1 as a control with the Flow 8 software? It is not listed under the supported Pioneer controllers? Help, please.

Gravatar
TimMIK

On Sunday, January 15, 2017 11:08 AM SeanProg wrote:

Would anyone know if I can use my Pioneer XDJ-R1 as a control with the Flow 8 software? It is not listed under the supported Pioneer controllers? Help, please.

Hello,

Flow 8 Decks works with most MIDI controllers that use standard MIDI language. After you plug in your controller and launch Flow 8, go to your settings page and select the sub menu for MIDI controllers. From there, select your MIDI controller from the drop down menu, then select your deck layout and click on the button labeled "create new" to begin the walk through process of mapping your controller.

Please let me know if you run into any problems.

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com