We migrated this Community to a Facebook Group to provide you a better overall experience. Click here and join now!

Gravatar
DJAntarez

Hi, its been quite awhile ive use PN which i love and have supported by buying it. I used to bought the mac version but now since my mac is down , i been using windows now. Can the mod or someone from the team assist to provide me the link again. Is it i have to buy again for the windows version?

Thanks and best regards

Gravatar
TimMIK

On Monday, January 23, 2017 9:05 AM DJAntarez wrote:

Hi, its been quite awhile ive use PN which i love and have supported by buying it. I used to bought the mac version but now since my mac is down , i been using windows now. Can the mod or someone from the team assist to provide me the link again. Is it i have to buy again for the windows version?

Thanks and best regards

Hello,

Platinum Notes is cross Platform. You can receive your windows download by entering your email used for purchase at http://www.mixedinkey.com/recovery

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com