We migrated this Community to a Facebook Group to provide you a better overall experience. Click here and join now!

Gravatar
blackgoldchi

I've followed tutorials twice now and still half of my Traktor collection is not importing the tags/cue points from Mixed in Key. Those same tracks in MIK show correct tags/cue points, though. Any tips?

Gravatar
TimMIK

On Sunday, January 29, 2017 12:27 PM blackgoldchi wrote:

I've followed tutorials twice now and still half of my Traktor collection is not importing the tags/cue points from Mixed in Key. Those same tracks in MIK show correct tags/cue points, though. Any tips?

Hello,

Can you please remove the files that you are trying to add cue points to from your Traktor collection, including the option to remove all Traktor tags. Then once this is complete, add these files back into Traktor, but do not analyze them. Then add them to Mixed In Key, and analyze. Once this has finished, go back to Traktor, Analyze your files inside Traktor, and then right click and select "check consistency". Also, make sure you never have both programs open at the same time. This will cause conflicts with both programs trying to edit the same collection file at the same time. Please let me know if this helps solve your problem.

Tim (Mixed In Key)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com