Gravatar
konsti444

Hey,
I have a problem with opening MIK 8. When I try to open it, it is saying "The specified locale is not supported on this operating system [ LCID = 8192 ]". Can anybody help me pls?
Thanks!

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey,

Which operating system (Mac/Windows) and version are you currently using?

Gravatar
DJ Robin

hi, i am having the same issue today on my windows 10 pc. MIK 8 was working but today i get the error "The specified locale is not supported on this operating system [ LCID = 8192 ]". i have try to re-install MIK but still have the same issue.
Any solution?
Thanks

Gravatar
manzanah

Same problem here. Any idea?

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey guys,

It seems to be an error from opening/reading the database, so could be a corrupt database. deleting or moving the database file might allow MIK to start up.

The file that needs to be deleted can be found in C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME GOES HERE\AppData\Local\Mixed In Key\Mixed In Key\YOUR VERSION\MIKStore.sdf file.

Please note that the AppData folder is a hidden folder, so you will have to set your PC to display hidden files and folders to see it.

Let me know if it solves the issue.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com