Gravatar
XSIV

Hi,

Purchased the Captain Plugins + Odesi Bundle for $99, transaction went through, ew window opened with Captain Plugins VIP code, but no Odesi VIP code or link to download. Tried running the zip file CaptainPlugins+1.0.0.1693+(1693) which appeared to instal, but nothing gets installed, tried searching Mac for Captain Plugins and nothing. Having purchased all of the various softwares from MIK I'm disappointed with this latest one as was going to try it over the weekend.

What's going on??????

Answer wanted ASAP.

Gravatar
XSIV

If nobody can be bothered to answer this post or the emails that I sent yesterday can you please refund my purchase. I used to be an advocate of the things that were launched under the MIK banner, but this lack of help has left a bad taste, maybe I should take to social media to get a response.

Gravatar
Yakov (Mixed In Key)

On Sunday, December 10, 2017 8:16 AM XSIV wrote:

If nobody can be bothered to answer this post or the emails that I sent yesterday can you please refund my purchase. I used to be an advocate of the things that were launched under the MIK banner, but this lack of help has left a bad taste, maybe I should take to social media to get a response.

Hey, sorry it took so long to respond. We're slower on Sundays, because we have a small crew. I just replied to most emails in our inbox and I'm going through the forums. Can you check your email and let us know if we helped you?

Gravatar
djrickieorion

unable to download my caption chords from the link i was emailed

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Friday, January 12, 2018 1:00 AM djrickieorion wrote:

unable to download my caption chords from the link i was emailed

Hey Rick, this was an issue we've had for a couple of hours, but it has been fixed now :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com