I don't think Bitwig is officially supported but it works, although you'll need a workaround to prevent crashes. It seems that when the VST has input focus and then you press the space bar, the VST takes down the host. Bitwig has a plugin sandbox implementation, so the host isn't taken down with the VST. I have a screen recording of the reproduction steps leading to the crash, as well as the workaround.
- I wave the mouse cursor to indicate where I'm clicking the mouse.
- Then I press the space bar and observe the crash.
- I re-active Bitwig's audio engine.
- I click on somewhere in Bitwig to get input focus.
- Press the space bar and Bitwig renders the audio.
- I repeat steps 1 and 2 to confirm that the crash is reproducible.
System specs: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,3 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 2.6 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 6 MB Memory: 16 GB OS: MacOS High Sierra, 10.13 Model: MacBook Pro (Retina 15in, Late 2013) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750 2GB Intel Iris Pro 1536 mb