Gravatar
WAEL

Hello,

I need help from you guys, i got platinum notes 4 and i need a template that i can install and can give me the best music quality for DJ's to play in clubs.

Thank you in advance

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

When we were working on PN4, we hired two audio engineers in Miami to audit our algorithm and suggest improvements. Unfortunately, they agreed that the official template is as good as it gets. We were hoping for some new ideas. As a result of our audit, we decided to create a second template called “Festival” that has a little more “air” in the hi-hats. It has a great balance of bass and hi-hats.

We usually suggest using these templates, but if anyone else uses a custom template that they love, feel free to share it here :)

Gravatar
Draven1327

I have been trying to download the new festival template to see if I like the difference or not but there are always errors. Am I doing something wrong or is it not available anymore?

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Can you please email contact@mixedinkey and refer to this post? I will send you a new download link for it there :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com