Gravatar
anadalin

Is there a way (or plans to develop) to export the cue points and mixed in keys data to djay pro?

if there is a manual way to do it, I would like to know also.

best

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey Adriano,

We've had a few customer requests for this feature and we always try to give our customers what they ask for. So while I, unfortunately, do not know when this feature will be added, it is something we are definitely looking into adding to Mixed In Key in the future :)

I don't know any manual way to do it (other than going to each song and inputting the cue points yourself, of course).

If anyone else knows some tips for it, feel free to share :)

Gravatar
anadalin

it would be great to have at least the Camelot wheel key in djay pro analysis and not the key signature into their software, the way Serato and other softwares do

does the Camelot wheel keys is exclusively for mixedinkey ?

Gravatar
irweasel

I would also love to see this happen. I use both PN and MIK for all my music, and have been using DJay Pro for a few years, the new version is even better. The only thing missing is the cue point export to the Algoriddim software.

Many thanks

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com