Gravatar
seloni

I am adjusting the cuepoints ready for exporting into me traktor.
Overall it does it very well and does most of my work for me which i am pleased with.
However i am finding that some cue points refuse to snap to the beat but instead snap outside the first bar of that verse and there is no way to align them accurately.
Is this because the tempo of the track is changing?
please advise.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey Seloni,

That's a good guess. Can you please email contact@mixedinkey.com referring this post?

It's easier and faster to troubleshoot things there :)

Gravatar
wyeoman

I have been getting this problem also. Cue points are not on the grid and the grid is correct in traktor [ver 2.11.2 11]. This is annoying and defeats the feature of generating auto cue points. All cuepoints in a track are transposed with the same offset from the grid throughout a track.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 9:49 AM wyeoman wrote:

I have been getting this problem also. Cue points are not on the grid and the grid is correct in traktor [ver 2.11.2 11]. This is annoying and defeats the feature of generating auto cue points. All cuepoints in a track are transposed with the same offset from the grid throughout a track.

Can you please send us a sample file to contact@mixedinkey.com ?

We will try to reproduce this issue on our end and find a fix for it ASAP :)

Gravatar
djjohnnymoon

On Friday, January 19, 2018 1:54 PM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

Hey Seloni,

That's a good guess. Can you please email contact@mixedinkey.com referring this post?

It's easier and faster to troubleshoot things there :)
I am having this Exact same issue. and also cant figure out how to get energy level reading in my cue points

Gravatar
double00deedot

happens to me on alot of tracks as well and not just vinyl rips either

Gravatar
double00deedot

i am using serato, not traktor

Gravatar
Sky Makai

Same issue. I've stopped using the Cue Points feature and have advised others the same. It isn't accurate enough. (Traktor)
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the Cue points aren't landing on the grid, nor beat... nor are they where I'd like them to be (where there is a new section of the song).

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com