Gravatar
harosha

Hello all,

Anyone using these with Studio One? I just bought it and it keeps crashing Studio One for some reasons. So far it seems like a total waste of money : (

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

I am really sorry about this issue that you are having with Studio One.

It's definitely on our High Priority list of things to get fixed. Our developers are working hard to get this fixed ASAP.

Would you like a refund while we fix this issue? If so, can you please email contact@mixedinkey.com with your VIP Code?

:)

Gravatar
harosha

Thanks! I have just emailed for the refund.

Regards

Gravatar
ikanDakai

Sadly I just installed it and had the same problem inside Studio One 3.5

Gravatar
IAmRickyRiot

Is there a way we can get updates on the Studio One compatibility progress? I'm a Studio One user and would love to purchase the plugins but I would like to know an ETA on when I should look to do so.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Monday, April 16, 2018 12:15 AM IAmRickyRiot wrote:

Is there a way we can get updates on the Studio One compatibility progress? I'm a Studio One user and would love to purchase the plugins but I would like to know an ETA on when I should look to do so.

We are working on it, but unfortunately, we don't have any ETA for this fix.

Gravatar
Nibbana

Hey there,

I'm not having any issues with Studio One 3.5.6.46910. I just loaded Captain Chords to make sure.

One thing that I noticed, is that I have an alert to update Captain Plugins. Perhaps the issue is with the newest version of the plugins? I have not yet installed this update. I will install it later this week and post back if I am having any issues.

Hope this helps with the troubleshooting.

Gravatar
IAmRickyRiot

On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 1:19 AM Nibbana wrote:

Hey there,

I'm not having any issues with Studio One 3.5.6.46910. I just loaded Captain Chords to make sure.

One thing that I noticed, is that I have an alert to update Captain Plugins. Perhaps the issue is with the newest version of the plugins? I have not yet installed this update. I will install it later this week and post back if I am having any issues.

Hope this helps with the troubleshooting.

I've noticed this as well. I opened it for the first time today and so far it seems fine. I don't have the initial "choose your key" page, but functionality seems to be ok. I'm terrified to install the update so I'm also going to stay exactly where I am for the time being.

Gravatar
IAmRickyRiot

Is there a way that we can roll back the version of Captain Chords we have in case things fall apart after updating? I'd like to test it out to see if it is in fact the update that doesn't work within Studio One since the version I have after purchase seems to work.

Gravatar
Nibbana

You could always uninstall and reinstall using the previous installer. I accidentally deleted my previous installer, and I am now also freaked out about updating to 1.0.2104.0. Anyway someone can email me the previous installer?

Gravatar
TD75

So, has anyone determined whether the update is causing the crash in S1? I’m hesitant to update as my current version is working great.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com