Gravatar
lefrenchman

Hi !
I contacted the support few months ago because I could not tag my AAC files. The key information shows up in mixed in key but when I import the files in rekordbox, the key won't show up in the key field... Thus, I have to use the comment field to tag my tracks which is not convenient at all for me because I used to use the comment field for other purpose. Tagging was working fine in previous versions of mixed in key...
Is there any chance to see an update coming soon because when you pay a certain price for a software but you can't use it fully, it's a little bit annoying :)
Thanks a lot !
Best.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hi there,

This is an issue we've been having with the most recent versions of Rekordbox. It's definitely something on our To-Do list of things to fix on the next Mixed In Key update. It seems to work fine with MP3 files. The issue happens with WAV and AAC files.

We will let you know as soon as we get a fix for it.

Gravatar
athithrao

Any luck with resolving this issue?

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com