Gravatar
gelittenberg

Hello, i want to know, if Captain plugins (especially cpt chords for me) for windows is released, will the plugins only run in FL Studio? or can i use it in Studio One 3 too?

and

"Windows release 2018" ... is there a bit more precise date? like the month of 2018? .. im sorry but i CANT WAIT. :D:D

Gravatar
gelittenberg

Wow. Ultra fast answers here. Thanks.

Gravatar
MasonM

Yeah Id really like to know the release date for Windows. This thing would greatly enhance the creative process.

Gravatar
takaii

Yeah they said might release this week so holding thumbs up! Anyway whats with the sarcasm? You asked right before weekend and we all have different timezones dont expect them to work 24/7. xD

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delayed response. We were out for the weekend :)

We are doing our best to release the first batch of Windows plugins later this week. We are still doing some final testing, but if everything is fine, we will release the Beta version for it by then.

We will let you know as soon as they become available. We can't wait for it either ;)

Gravatar
Chords

OK. James. I want to know the latest information about Windows plugins. Because I want to buy it now! :D But I think must be try it before I buy it.

On Monday, February 12, 2018 6:17 PM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delayed response. We were out for the weekend :)

We are doing our best to release the first batch of Windows plugins later this week. We are still doing some final testing, but if everything is fine, we will release the Beta version for it by then.

We will let you know as soon as they become available. We can't wait for it either ;)

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Thursday, February 22, 2018 12:09 AM MartJay wrote:

OK. James. I want to know the latest information about Windows plugins. Because I want to buy it now! :D But I think must be try it before I buy it.

Hopefully, next week we will release Captain Play Beta for Windows. I know I keep saying "next week", but there were some delays in the process. But, the plugin is almost ready for Beta testing :)

Gravatar
Chords

And ... others plugins?

On Friday, February 23, 2018 4:25 PM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

On Thursday, February 22, 2018 12:09 AM MartJay wrote:

Hopefully, next week we will release Captain Play Beta for Windows. I know I keep saying "next week", but there were some delays in the process. But, the plugin is almost ready for Beta testing :)

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

The other plugins don't have any ETA to be released, but it should be soon as well. It's already in the works, and since we already have Captain Play pretty much done, it speeds up the process to build the other plugins :)

Gravatar
Chords

OK.I'm waiting.

Gravatar
lovelotushardstyle

Odesi is the greatest chord plugin on the planet! Keep up the exemplary work! However, by other plugins I assume you mean melody captain ect? And I know that development isn't an exact science but are we looking at days, weeks, months, or years until the release of the windows version of melody captain? if we purchased odesi, will we get an email letting us know when the beta is open and available for us or should we be returning to the site to check on an available beta? Is there a reason you never released a browser version of chord captain?

Gravatar
kidstretch

Come on guys, where is that windows version!
Every week you post that it's going to be released later this week!!! :)

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey guys,

Captain Play Beta for Windows should be available either today or tomorrow. We just need to finish fixing the download site, and it should be good to go :) 

It will be followed later by Captain Chords, Deep, Melody, and the rest of our bundle later.

Gravatar
RajahP

On Friday, February 9, 2018 6:45 PM gelittenberg wrote:

Hello, i want to know, if Captain plugins (especially cpt chords for me) for windows is released, will the plugins only run in FL Studio? or can i use it in Studio One 3 too?

and

"Windows release 2018" ... is there a bit more precise date? like the month of 2018? .. im sorry but i CANT WAIT. :D:D

I was thinking that Captain Play was not a 'big deal'. But it seems to be a great app to ease the wait for the rest of the bundle (Windows)..

Will press that buy button tonight... Thanks..

https://mixedinkey.com/captain-plugins/captain-play

Gravatar
jaysonmacdhiarmada

James i take it things never went to plan mate?..no worries at all tho i'm just wondering do i get an e-mail from you guys letting me know that Captain Play is up and ready for download or do i come back here everyday and check to see if its ready?..thanks man.

Gravatar
takaii

Yeah james doenst look like went like plan!

I think its best to not say any beta release day! Just let forum know when its out as beta and how to access it!

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

We have some good news: Captain Play Beta for Windows is now available :) 

So, you will get a download link for it when you get the bundle. 

It will be followed later by Captain Chords, Deep, Melody, and the rest of our bundle later. 

Gravatar
jaysonmacdhiarmada

I didn't get any download link for this yet i bought the bundle deal with Odsei my e-mail is jaysonmacdhiarmada@gmail.com

Gravatar
jaysonmacdhiarmada

I've download the plugin got it up and running but when i use the keys from my keyboard nothing is working is there a way to make this work? thanks

Gravatar
Arsonist114

I definitely didn’t get anything emailed and I already purchased... do I redownload

Gravatar
jaysonmacdhiarmada

How i was able to get it was because when i bought the bundle a few weeks ago i copied the https link that appeared in the search bar and saved it along with my VIP code to text and i just pasted it in the search bar there a few minutes ago and there it was waiting for me.

Gravatar
JMG8

No email here.

Gravatar
JMG8

On Friday, March 9, 2018 10:46 PM jaysonmacdhiarmada wrote:

How i was able to get it was because when i bought the bundle a few weeks ago i copied the https link that appeared in the search bar and saved it along with my VIP code to text and i just pasted it in the search bar there a few minutes ago and there it was waiting for me.

Could you share the link here then please? (obviously not your code)

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey guys,

Can you please email us at contact@mixedinkey.com with your VIP Codes?

We will send you download links to Captain Play Beta for Windows.

We haven't sent out an email about it yet, but we will soon :)

Gravatar
jaysonmacdhiarmada

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 10:53 AM JMG8 wrote:

On Friday, March 9, 2018 10:46 PM jaysonmacdhiarmada wrote:

Could you share the link here then please? (obviously not your code)

Unfortunately i can't share the link with you bro because my code is there beside the download on that page. if you e-mail them they should be able to set you up with a link.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com