Gravatar
gelittenberg

Hello, i want to know, if Captain plugins (especially cpt chords for me) for windows is released, will the plugins only run in FL Studio? or can i use it in Studio One 3 too?

and

"Windows release 2018" ... is there a bit more precise date? like the month of 2018? .. im sorry but i CANT WAIT. :D:D

Gravatar
gelittenberg

Wow. Ultra fast answers here. Thanks.

Gravatar
MasonM

Yeah Id really like to know the release date for Windows. This thing would greatly enhance the creative process.

Gravatar
takaii

Yeah they said might release this week so holding thumbs up! Anyway whats with the sarcasm? You asked right before weekend and we all have different timezones dont expect them to work 24/7. xD

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delayed response. We were out for the weekend :)

We are doing our best to release the first batch of Windows plugins later this week. We are still doing some final testing, but if everything is fine, we will release the Beta version for it by then.

We will let you know as soon as they become available. We can't wait for it either ;)

Gravatar
MartJay

OK. James. I want to know the latest information about Windows plugins. Because I want to buy it now! :D But I think must be try it before I buy it.

On Monday, February 12, 2018 6:17 PM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delayed response. We were out for the weekend :)

We are doing our best to release the first batch of Windows plugins later this week. We are still doing some final testing, but if everything is fine, we will release the Beta version for it by then.

We will let you know as soon as they become available. We can't wait for it either ;)

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Thursday, February 22, 2018 12:09 AM MartJay wrote:

OK. James. I want to know the latest information about Windows plugins. Because I want to buy it now! :D But I think must be try it before I buy it.

Hopefully, next week we will release Captain Play Beta for Windows. I know I keep saying "next week", but there were some delays in the process. But, the plugin is almost ready for Beta testing :)

Gravatar
MartJay

And ... others plugins?

On Friday, February 23, 2018 4:25 PM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

On Thursday, February 22, 2018 12:09 AM MartJay wrote:

Hopefully, next week we will release Captain Play Beta for Windows. I know I keep saying "next week", but there were some delays in the process. But, the plugin is almost ready for Beta testing :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com