Gravatar
takaii

ive read in forum post that you guys replied that it might release this week depending if there is no delay.

So let us now how does it look? :D Im sure it hard to promise since you just want to release it asap.

Thanks a lot

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey,

We are doing our best to get them out ASAP :)

We still need to do some more testing, but we should be releasing the Beta version very soon.

We will keep you informed.

Gravatar
RajahP

Please keep me in mind too...

Gravatar
takaii

I defently look forward to beta it asap :D

Gravatar
thisismydrmail

Hi.
I would like to buy à Win bêta version Too.
I can t Wait no more.
Pls send me mail to purchasse my bêta asap.
Thisismydrmail@gmail.com
Best regard.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 1:35 PM thisismydrmail wrote:

Hi.
I would like to buy à Win bêta version Too.
I can t Wait no more.
Pls send me mail to purchasse my bêta asap.
Thisismydrmail@gmail.com
Best regard.

Hi,

We don't have a Beta version available, yet.

But, if you do get the bundle at https://mixedinkey.com/captain-plugins you will receive a free upgrade to the Windows version (including Beta) as soon as it's available :)

Gravatar
SebastianYung

So if I am understanding this correctly you can use the same license for Windows and OSX ?

because im having an odesi license now and thinking about upgrading it to captain plugin's but im working on a windows workstation and macbook pro on the road, but I won't have to buy the software twice ?

Gravatar
ErBen

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 1:22 PM SebastianYung wrote:

So if I am understanding this correctly you can use the same license for Windows and OSX ?

because im having an odesi license now and thinking about upgrading it to captain plugin's but im working on a windows workstation and macbook pro on the road, but I won't have to buy the software twice ?

Yes, if you buy it now you'll get the Windows VST when it's out.
And the Linux VST when it's out too, right MixedInKey ? :P

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 1:22 PM SebastianYung wrote:

You are correct! If you purchase the upgrade now, you will be eligible to upgrade to our Captain Plugins (Windows) version for free as soon as it's available :) We should be releasing Captain Play Beta for Windows later this week ;)

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

We have some good news: Captain Play Beta for Windows is now available :) 

So, you will get a download link for it when you get the bundle. 

It will be followed later by Captain Chords, Deep, Melody, and the rest of our bundle later. 

Gravatar
BurningBright

On Friday, March 9, 2018 2:03 PM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

We have some good news: Captain Play Beta for Windows is now available :) 

So, you will get a download link for it when you get the bundle. 

It will be followed later by Captain Chords, Deep, Melody, and the rest of our bundle later. 

By "the bundle" you mean if we purchase the Mac Bundle, right? And the link will just be sent to us by email? As other VST's get finished will links automatically be sent to us as they come out or will that work a different way?

Thanks! Excited to finally try this.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

By "the bundle" you mean if we purchase the Mac Bundle, right? And the link will just be sent to us by email? As other VST's get finished will links automatically be sent to us as they come out or will that work a different way?
Thanks! Excited to finally try this.

You are correct. When you purchase the bundle on our site, you will receive the download links to Mac and Windows (of course, only Captain Play for Windows right now).

Let me know how it goes :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com