Gravatar
Ebbownee

As a student at Full Sail University in Orlando, FL studying Music Production I must say I and enjoying Captain Chords so much. Utilizing it within Logic Pro X and Ableton is a blast, but my next class I am delving more into the Pro Tools side of things and I noticed that I can not see the plugin listed. Is Captain Chords compatible with Pro Tools 12? I would really hate to have to bounce from DAW to DAW to use this awesome plugin.

Thanks in advance, and cheers!

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

We don't have support for Pro Tools yet, unfortunately. I think some users got it working with the VST version as a workaround, but I am not sure if it works 100%, to be honest.

Do a lot of your classes at Full Sail use Pro Tools?

Gravatar
SFORMAN789

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 5:55 PM Ebbownee wrote:

As a student at Full Sail University in Orlando, FL studying Music Production I must say I and enjoying Captain Chords so much. Utilizing it within Logic Pro X and Ableton is a blast, but my next class I am delving more into the Pro Tools side of things and I noticed that I can not see the plugin listed. Is Captain Chords compatible with Pro Tools 12? I would really hate to have to bounce from DAW to DAW to use this awesome plugin.

Thanks in advance, and cheers!

As a songwriter/producer I can tell you this software is of interest to me in other genres where pro-tools is the primary DAW.
I would highly suggest a pro-tools compatible version I was about to purchase but will wait only because it will slow down my workflow to ad another DAW that I don't use for anything else.
What about Maschine? If it could be uysed with Maschine then that could filter through to the protools platform.

Gravatar
Ebbownee

Yes, a lot of the Music Production and Audio Production degree need Avid products exclusively.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com