Gravatar
DJ Thomas Ryan

With Platinum Notes, I can open it with files passed to it as arguments and it automatically begins analyzing them.

Why doesn't Mixed In Key behave this way? I'd like for this to be possible as I've written software that handles all my tagging and processing through PN.

Thanks.

Gravatar
DJ Thomas Ryan

Also, "Mirror structure of input folders" doesn't work in Platinum Notes. It still flattens all the optimized files to one directory.

Gravatar
DJ Thomas Ryan

Bueller?

Gravatar
DigitalFist

I've been saying this for a while. I wrote a script a while ago to automate downloading my crate from Beatport and copying it into a directory. I would love to be able to set MIK to automatically analyse the tunes before I then copy them out to the correct directory structure, but it seems there's no way to do so.

I managed to fudge it in a very crude fashion by recording mouse clicks in the end, but it would be lovely just to call MIK from the command line and maybe just say "analyse /directory/." or whatever. That would be amazing.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com