Gravatar
Jim Hauxwell

Hi, Installed Captain Play one my windows PC. When pressing the keyboard (PC) in the VST plugin, they get routed to Studio One rather than doing anything inside the VST. I'm fairly new to Studio One since cakewalk shut down, so it could be another option which I am missing.

Cheers
Jim

Gravatar
RajahP

Cakewalk is alive again..

Gravatar
Arsonist114

Doesn’t work in fl studio either

Gravatar
Arsonist114

Doesn’t work in fl studio either

Gravatar
kidstretch

Yeap, does not work in Studio One.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey guys,

We've had a user with a similar issue in Ableton. It worked for him after he rebooted Ableton.

Can you guys please try that?

If it still doesn't work, please shoot us an email at contact@mixedinkey.com and we will help you with that :)

Gravatar
kidstretch

Captain play does not work, it requires to press the keys to produce a chord, but nothing happens, the buttons have priority on the Studio One commands.
You can hear chords you press the chord names, but it's pretty much useless, you cannot drag it anywhere.
Is there any timeplan for the whole bundle for windows? At least captain chords? You should've released captain chords first, not something like this.

Gravatar
jaysonmacdhiarmada

I'm having the exact same problem with mine hopefully it will get sorted out soon tho.

Gravatar
Nibbana

I am having the same issue in Studio One. When I press keys, it just activates commands in Studio One, such as resizing tracks etc.

Does anybody know of a way to give my keyboard priority to a plugin, or is this something that needs to fundamentally change with the plugin?

Thanks,
Ryan

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey guys,

Sorry about that.

We have our developers looking into this issue as we speak.

It seems to be working fine in Ableton now. We will make sure that it works in Studio One and other DAWs as well :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com