Gravatar
BurningBright

So now that Captain Play is out for Windows (personally I would've wanted Captain Chords first), I was wondering about the following:

1. When can we expect the others to be released?

2. Are they all being worked on all at once or one at a time and if the latter, what order will they be released in?

3. Once all the plugins are released, will future plugins that are currently in the works or on the drawing board still be released first for Mac or will they be released simultaneously?

Thanks! I'm eagerly waiting for the rest of the plugins, as Play is something I'm just not going to be using all that much, if at all.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey,

Those are good questions :)

1. We don't have an ETA for it, but it should be soon. I am trying not to promise any release dates because we've had a lot of delays in the past, but we are working full-speed on the development process.

2. The next release for Windows will be Captain Chords. It will be followed by Captain Melody, Deep, and the rest of the bundle later.

3. If we get our Windows plugins to catch up to our Mac Plugins as far as releases are concerned, we will try to release them simultaneously in the future. It really depends on how the process will go from now on.

Let me know if it helps :)

Gravatar
BurningBright

James, how's it going!?

Just checking in to see how Captain Melody is coming along. I know after Captain Play came out that Chords wasn't that far behind. Got an ETA for Melody? Excited to finally use the whole kit and kaboodle.

Thanks!

Gravatar
BurningBright

Another month nearly gone by. Any chance Melody will be released soon for the Windows platform?

Thanks!

Gravatar
theaudiolobotomy

Bump. Any updates on the windows release?

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey guys,

We’re going to skip Captain Deep and Melody 1 for Windows and go straight to version 2. The design is already done, and we’ll start creating the software later this summer. Anyone who has a Captain license will get Deep and Melody 2 for free :)

Gravatar
Bansaw

So basically we're looking at August before we get Melody & Deep ?

Gravatar
JMG8

How about Chords 2? Is that happening at the same time as Melody and Deep 2? Also, Beat?
Basically will they ALL change to version 2 at the same time?

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Chords 2.0 will be released before Deep and Melody :)

I don't want to make any promises, but hopefully, we will have Deep and Melody done by July.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com