Gravatar
Allen Russell

I just got the Captain plugs and I think they are a REALLY GREAT option considering the price. The only thing that I'm having trouble with is that I can't seem to work in any time signature other than 4/4. Considering the instant chords/rhythmic pattern SUCCESS that you've created, it is almost a shame that I have to re-edit the midi in my DAW to fit my time signature. Even little android apps that I pay $2 for can make simple 3/4 patterns, but they can't do all the other stuff that Captain can!

I know you are busy working out bugs since your release and I'm sure you are being inundated by users asking for things, but this one seems simple. Please include 3/4 time signature and some simple "boom-chik-chik" patterns for us!

THANK YOU for an already very useful product!!

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey Allen,

Thanks for the idea. I can definitely see how having 3/4 patterns can be useful, especially when you are producing different genres.

This is something we've talked about it in the past and it's definitely on our Wishlist of things that we plan on doing moving forward. So, keep an eye on future updates ;)

Gravatar
Allen Russell

Awesome! I'm loving using this plugin for sure, but yeah that's a big one for me. Can't wait to see it in a future update! Thanks again!

Gravatar
KZB

I would like to add a vote for this. Definitely 3/4 (would also appreciate 5/4 and 7/8) but willing to live with 3/4. :-)

Gravatar
Benjamin Russell

I want this too! When will 3/4 time be added to the Captain plugins? I'm thinking of getting my money back and waiting until it's added before repurchasing... :-(

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com