I have both lasts versions of MIK & Traktor Pro. MacbookPro and last macOS 10.13.3. This problem appeared on previous version of macOS.
Since many months, I have problems to import tracks from MIK to Traktor Pro.
The only solution (all others fail...) is :
1) Import tracks in Traktor - Analyze ALL - Parallel Processing
2) Quit Traktor and wait (!) Traktor is really off
3) Open MIK, delete from collection all previous tracks
4) Open new tracks - Analyze
5) Re-analyze all tracks
6) Quit MIK and wait (!) MIK is really of
7) Open Traktor - No Key and no Energy in Comment Field
8) Select tracks and make a "Check Consistency"
9) Now, Key and Energy appears in Comment Field - BUT HOTCUES !
10) Quit Traktor and wait (!) Traktor is really off
11) Open MIK, go to Settings / Update Tags -> Re-tag existing files, after Export Cue Points / Export Cue Points for Existing Files
12) Quit MIK
13) Open Traktor and now always is OK ..... Huchhhh !!!!
Anyone has a solution ?