Gravatar
tumedda

i just installed the update of captain chord ecc, when i open ableton and i want to use it,he open to me the screen of captain chord totally crash , i think it's the problem of the new update because i have no mesage problem ecc, i just install the update

Gravatar
tumedda

this is what i mean
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ivwo60vwfsbtik/2968097810216259334900261116979131_o.jpg?dl=0

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

I've replied to your email earlier today with some troubleshooting advice on how to solve this issue.

Let's take it from there :)

Gravatar
tumedda

your troubleshooting advice is to wait the next update,this is not professional, really you can do nothing about this problem with the new update? i can't work on my music, i have to wait update................

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 12:49 PM tumedda wrote:

your troubleshooting advice is to wait the next update,this is not professional, really you can do nothing about this problem with the new update? i can't work on my music, i have to wait update................

I apologize our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concerns.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service. We only had 2-3 users with this issue, and it was fixed by either:

1) reinstalling their DAW (which was the case for a Logix Pro X user that had recently updated their DAW); or,
2) waiting for the next plugin update with a fix for this

I completely understand if you want to get a refund instead. If that's what you wish, just shoot us an email at contact@mixedinkey.com and we will take care of it for you.

Again, I apologize for this issue. Hopefully, we will get it fixed soon :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com