Gravatar
Andy3252

Hi Guys

I appreciate that the windows version(s) are being launched bit by bit and only Play is available as Beta, and reading through the forum it would appear people have purchased it already. Additionally as I started Odesi today I was greeted by a New "News" item that Windows version has been launched but the link just directs me to the Mac versions.

I am therefore totally confused as to what is and isn't available and if something is available how to I find it to purchase it. I love Odesi and I would love the option to have all the Captain plugins even if I have to pay up front and get them piecemeal, so where do I purchase said product???????

Cheers

Andy

Gravatar
JMG8

https://get.mixedinkey.com/captain-plugins

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey Andy,

We're in a super stealthy mode with Windows. It's not really an official release yet, we're still going through the beta. But, if you make it to the Captain Plugins download page, there will be a Windows link there. In fact, Captain Chords is also available as Beta ;)

It's gonna get another major update in the next couple of days, and THEN it will be official. Some of the user experience isn't on par with Mac yet, but it's getting closer :)

Gravatar
TheTaff-Dj

On Monday, April 2, 2018 6:28 PM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

Hey Andy,

We're in a super stealthy mode with Windows. It's not really an official release yet, we're still going through the beta. But, if you make it to the Captain Plugins download page, there will be a Windows link there. In fact, Captain Chords is also available as Beta ;)

It's gonna get another major update in the next couple of days, and THEN it will be official. Some of the user experience isn't on par with Mac yet, but it's getting closer :)

Hi James

Any chance of the beta links? Thy have been removed from link above.

Thanks in advance.

Dayle

Gravatar
RajahP

Seems like you just need to re-download from the 'Captain Play' (win) link... Yes, Captain Chords is there...

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com