Gravatar
Jellibean

Hello,

at the Moment i try to analyse new Songs but shortly after adding them to the Queue "Mixed in Key" freezes and i need to Hardreset the Program with the Task-Manager. That happens everytime after "Mixed in Key" analyses some Tracks (between 5 and 10). I tryed different ways adding Tracks to the Queue (one Track after another, by Folder, by drag and drop) but there is no difference. I tryed to uninstall and reinstall Mixed in Key but it does not help. Looks like i need some help please :)

Best
Jelli

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

This could be an issue caused by a corrupt database file.

The file that needs to be deleted can be found in C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME GOES HERE\AppData\Local\Mixed In Key\Mixed In Key\YOUR VERSION\MIKStore.sdf file.

Please note that the AppData folder is a hidden folder, so you will have to set your PC to display hidden files and folders to see it.

Let me know if it solves the issue.

Gravatar
Jellibean

Hello,

thanks for ur fast Response, but deleting the file does not solve the Problem. I also tryed to reinstall Mixed in Key again, after uninstalling it completely clean with Revo Uninstaller, but that does not help too. Mixed in Key still freezing after analyzing some Tracks.

Greetings
Jelli

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com