Gravatar
DJ La-Z-E

I am looking too purchase this for a while now. Curious I use LIVE 10 Is it worth too have the full package as i do my drum kits in LIVE or can i get away with just the VST's. Let know your thoughts

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

It really depends on your workflow. Odesi is a really good self-contained package when you need to work on music and don't want to spend hours creating the perfect kick/snare combo, it's an ultra-fast sketchpad to get your ideas flowing.Meanwhile, Captain Plugins can be used inside your DAW, and they have very specific functions: to write chord progressions, basslines, melodies, hooks, beats, and much more. They are designed to fit into the VST plugin workflow inside your DAW. They are two separate tools for different ways of working on music :)

Gravatar
DJ La-Z-E

Hey James

Thanks for the reply. Im still 50/50. I do my drumkit in LIVE. But if i do a drumkit In ODESI and want to change the sounds do i transport to LIVE and pick what kick snare etc I want

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com