Gravatar
stel

Recently purchased your software but finding Platinum Notes now keeps crashing out after a couple of dozen files are analyzed. So far I have been able to analyze around 6000 mp3s. While getting this far in my collection, the program did crashed on random occasions but restarting my computer and the software seemed to fix - this is not fixing it now.

I have been analyzing folder by folder - each folder holds around 1000 files. I'll give it another go tonight but looking for some advice.

Cheers
Stel

Gravatar
stel

Still crashing when trying mutiple folders at once - going through slower now (all the folders starting with A, then B's....). Seems to be helping but still crashing (restart try again). These folders don't hold that many files, they are random albums. Could it be that I need to drag across the files only, not the folders? Some of these folders run a few levels deep.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com