Gravatar
kalbinsson

Hi,

when I bought Captain plugins Studio One was supported and now it is not. When will it be supported again?

/K

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hi,

Are you on Mac or Windows?

We are trying to figure out why this issue is happening with Sutdio One (Mac). Hopefully, we will solve it and release an update. In the meanwhile, Ableton Live, Logic and other DAWs work with them :)

Gravatar
mysteriousmusictheory

What is the time frame for this issue? I am a studio one user and I am waiting on this issue to be resolved before I make a purchase....Can you also give me a time frame on when the other plugins be available for windows users?

Gravatar
kalbinsson

Hi,

I am on Mac.

If there is anything I can do to help you sort out the issue. Just let me know.

/K

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

We don't have an ETA for the fix yet. I am going to check with our developer what's the status on this.

Gravatar
vanhaze2000

Regarding Captain Plugins in the just released Studio One V4:

Yesterday i installed Studio One Professional V4.
All Captain plugins become blacklisted for me (i do have installed the latest version of Captain plugins).
I did a blacklist reset in S1 but then after the re-scan of all Captain plugins, they all became blacklisted again.

Indeed, in all my other DAWs (Reaper / Logic Pro / Ableton Live) the Captain plugins just work without problem.

Hope to see this issue solved soon ..

OSX 10.13.4
Macbook Pro Retina mid 2015.

Gravatar
Studio Sanctum

Captain plug-ins not working here either on the latest version of Studio One... I am on a Mac. 10.13.6

Gravatar
ozbrookes

Hi, it’s working in mine?

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com