Gravatar
R2D5

Hi I’m wondering if all plugins from the 79$ plugins pack are included in the 99$odesi bundle?
Unfortunately the description is not that clear, in the bundle column it says 3 guaranteed plugins will be available , while in the other column it says 4 guaranteed future plugins, thats why I am confused.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

Sorry about the confusion. It's just a typo, we will correct it.

All the plugins will be available on both bundles. You will get the same free upgrades regardless of which bundle you choose :)

Gravatar
R2D5

Thank you very much. I bought it:) any advice or tutorials for trance music chords and melodies?

Gravatar
khalilbougaizi

I just bought captain plugins with odesi bundle 99dollars , but at the time of downloading I received only the pkg of captain plugins and no trace of odesi! i send email for assistance but no one answer, thank you

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Monday, May 14, 2018 4:29 PM khalilbougaizi wrote:

I just bought captain plugins with odesi bundle 99dollars , but at the time of downloading I received only the pkg of captain plugins and no trace of odesi! i send email for assistance but no one answer, thank you

I've just replied to your email :) we were out for the weekend.

Gravatar
juanixo96

I have the same problem, please help

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 11:35 PM juanixo96 wrote:

I have the same problem, please help

can you please email us at contact@mixedinkey.com with your VIP Code? We will make sure to send you the Windows version and your Odesi download link :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com