Gravatar
johnghadimi

Currently an Odesi owner/user, so wanted to clarify a few things about the Captain plugins:

• Is there somewhere I can see what scales/modes are supported in the plugins?
  • Is Reason supported?
  • One of amazing features of Odesi's melody is the call and response. I didn't see that in the interface. Is that included?
  • And last but not least, does Captain's support midi input to recognize the key and suggest chord progressions and melodies (similar to what Scalar does)

Sorry for so many questions. I wanted to make sure before I purchase. :) Thank you.

John

Gravatar
Bansaw

On Friday, May 25, 2018 1:42 AM johnghadimi wrote:

• And last but not least, does Captain's support midi input to recognize the key and suggest chord progressions and melodies (similar to what Scalar does)

+1 for this request!

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team
  • Is there somewhere I can see what scales/modes are supported in the plugins?

Image Text

• Is Reason supported?

Not 100%, yet.

• One of amazing features of Odesi's melody is the call and response. I didn't see that in the interface. Is that included?

We will have a plugin specifically for that. It's going to be called Captain Hook :) and it will be a free upgrade to everyone who has bought or buy the bundle now.

There is no way to import MIDI files to Captain yet, but we are definitely considering adding this feature on future updates :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com