Gravatar
kendabeatmaker

Just cant find it anywhere, would be good if it came in the installation package.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

here is the changelog:

New - The chord ranges for the MIDI keyboard are now configurable. You can change their order and placement on your keyboard. - Added a chord info panel accessed from the (i) button on each chord segment. This panel shows a piano view and scale applicability information for each chord. - The MIDI keyboard in the Play tab now also supports playing black keys. You can enable this feature from the Settings dialog. - The delete key can now be used to delete chord segments from the canvas.

Improved - When deleting a chord segment, the previous (or next if you delete the first one) chord segment now stretches to fill in the missing duration, rather than changing the total duration of the progression. - Reduced the maximum vertical zoom factor in the 'zoom to fit' mode. - Changed our octave numbering to match popular DAWs. - Dragging a chord boundary in Captain Chords now moves all subsequent chords as well. This allows for easier chord progression editing. The old editing behavior can still be used by pressing and holding shift before you start your click and drag of the chord boundary. - Better bounds and dmanagement of the hoverTrackingArea. - Updated EULA date. - Turned white-key-only-mode off by default.

Fixed - Fixed issues with cursors and tooltips displaying on the wrong views. - Fixed the black backgrounds on tooltips in 10.10. - Fixed issues with chord resizing tooltips appearing when their trigger is obscured by another view. - Fixed an issue in 10.10 where some preference changes would not immediately take affect in all parts of the plugin. - Fixed the issue where plugins connected to a Captain Chords instance would present an error if the chord progression wasn't a multiple of 4 beats long. - Fixed an issue where the Audio Unit versions of the plugins wouldn't output audio in FL Studio. - No longer showing the 'delete chord' tooltip if the delete chord button is hidden. - The use keyboard warning of the chord selection buttons view is closed when the window resigns key status. - Fix for slaved plugins last note getting cut off.

Gravatar
NiteTrik

There seems to be an issue with this version where themarker will start from last chord added instead of starting from first chord. Even when you stop and start it again it still plays from last chord added.

Gravatar
NiteTrik

There seems to be an issue with this version where the marker will start from last chord added instead of starting from first chord. Even when you stop and start it again it still plays from last chord added.

Gravatar
JMG8

Why can't I get this update? I have tried to check for updates in the setting, but it says, no updates are available. Am I doing something wrong?

Gravatar
JMG8

My version number is showing as 1.0.2245.0
Is this correct? I was expecting to see 1.7 or something like that.
Also, I can not see the new features added.
I am confused, please help.

Gravatar
sunrise1

1.7 is the mac version

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com