Gravatar
antonyneal4066

I was wondering when will Captain Plugins be taken out of beta on Windows Platforms, and receive the rest of the plugins that the Mac users have at the moment(Melody, Deep, Hook, Beat). I was also wondering when will Windows users be able to play/trigger notes & chords from a midi keyboard and not just from a regular computer keyboard. I don't need a specific time or date I would just like to know if these things have been taken into consideration and are being worked upon because I really love this product and If these extra things are added it would blow it out the water. Thank you ahead of time keep up the great work.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey Antony,

We’re going to skip Captain Deep and Melody 1 for Windows and go straight to version 2. The design is already done, and we’ll start creating the software later this summer. Anyone who has a Captain license will get Deep and Melody 2 for free :)

The Mac and Windows version should have all the same features and plugins very soon. After that, the release schedule should be more consistent across platforms :)

Gravatar
RajahP

On Monday, June 4, 2018 1:16 PM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

Hey Antony,

We’re going to skip Captain Deep and Melody 1 for Windows and go straight to version 2. The design is already done, and we’ll start creating the software later this summer. Anyone who has a Captain license will get Deep and Melody 2 for free :)

The Mac and Windows version should have all the same features and plugins very soon. After that, the release schedule should be more consistent across platforms :)

Hey James... Why don't y'all release the Version 1... That's what I signed up for...

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey James... Why don't y'all release the Version 1... That's what I signed up for...

It would take the same amount of time to build either version, so we decided to build the newer version instead :)

Gravatar
sanga.collins

WOW, this is not what I anticipated when i got the full Odesi/capt bundle earlier this year. I hope you guys make it right for those who purchased version 1 and didn't get the product until version 2. Meanwhile other plugins and DAWs are coming out making a lot of your features no longer unique.

Giving windows version 1 early adopters version 2 for free is not going to be enough. I shouldn't have to pay for a beta windows product that languished 6 months now with 25% functionality.

Not a good look at all.

Gravatar
NinthPlane

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 8:29 PM sanga.collins wrote:

WOW, this is not what I anticipated when i got the full Odesi/capt bundle earlier this year. I hope you guys make it right for those who purchased version 1 and didn't get the product until version 2. Meanwhile other plugins and DAWs are coming out making a lot of your features no longer unique.

Giving windows version 1 early adopters version 2 for free is not going to be enough. I shouldn't have to pay for a beta windows product that languished 6 months now with 25% functionality.

Not a good look at all.

Nothing languished for six months. Please read James' post again. He said it would take the same time to develop version 1 as it would to develop version 2. It would NOT make sense to develop a version that would be obsolete at release. Most Windows users would be really frustrated to see all the version 2 features that Mac users would have if we only got version 1 when they get version 2. Getting both products on the same schedule is a good business decision for the long-term.

Gravatar
reinaldolizz2018

Buy high quality and authentic passport, visa, driver's license, ID cards, marriage certificates, diplomas
We are a team of professionals from many years with experience in producing fake passports
and other identification documents, world-class manufacturer of fake documents. Buy a driver's license
Redeem your driver's license online.
Exchange the EUROPEAN license in a foreign license.
How to obtain a EUROPEEN driving license
About the driving license in Europe
International Driving License
Driving license for non-citizens.
Convert your driver's license
We are going to charge it to know.

with more than 10 million documents worldwide.
We only offer the original quality of true-fake-fit, driver's license,
ID Cards, Stamps, Birth Certificates, International Fake Certificates
and other products for a range of calendars such as: United States, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway , Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is incomplete.
For more information and to place on order only
Contact us by e-mail or phone.
buy fake UK (UK), American, Canadian passports
Wrong Identity CARDS ONLINE USA, driver's license.
buy your birth certificates
buy your driver's license
Contact E-mail: Contact ((((reinaldolizz2018@gmail.com))))

Gravatar
sanga.collins

did you get version 2 yet?

On Wednesday, June 6, 2018 1:19 AM NinthPlane wrote:

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 8:29 PM sanga.collins wrote:

Not a good look at all.

Nothing languished for six months. Please read James' post again. He said it would take the same time to develop version 1 as it would to develop version 2. It would NOT make sense to develop a version that would be obsolete at release. Most Windows users would be really frustrated to see all the version 2 features that Mac users would have if we only got version 1 when they get version 2. Getting both products on the same schedule is a good business decision for the long-term.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com