Gravatar
xsuany

Hi,

I'm trying to add some folders to scan with MIK, but everytime I set the folder, the imported list in MIK appears as artists "unkown" and on the status label it says "could not open". I've tried loading from an USB drive and also from the local drive with same result. When I double click on the unknown file it says "file not found", but files are accessible via Finder.

I'm using Mac Sierra 10.12.6.

Can someone help me? could I have access to the PC version? currently when I go to account.mixedinkey.com and validate my email I only get a Mac download of the app.

Thanks in advance,

Nico

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey Nico,

Thanks for reaching out!

Can you tell me a little bit more about the issue? What have you already done to try fixing the problem, and where exactly are you running into the error?

Just making sure I don't offer some solution that you might've already tried before :)

p.s. All of our apps except for Platinum Notes, Flow and Odesi require a separate license purchase for each platform, but we will happily cross-grade your license at no charge. Please note that your license will no longer be valid on the previous platform if we do. Would you like us to cross-grade your license? If so, can you please email contact@mixedinkey.com with your request?

Gravatar
xsuany

Don't worry, I tried it on another Mac and it worked fine, so i'm guessing the other one had some issues with user privileges.

Anyway, thanks.

Nico

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com