Gravatar
NinthPlane

I'm using Windows 10

I uninstalled Odesi and reinstalled OdesiSetup307510.exe just to be sure I had the latest version of Odesi.

All of my VST DLL files are located in the root of C:\Program Files\VstPlugins (i.e. no subfolders).

All of my other VST's work without issue, but Analog Lab 3 doesn't appear.

I removed the VST folder reference in Odesi and added it back to force a refresh, but it still doesn't appear.

I use Analog Lab 3 in Ableton Live 10 and it works fine there.

Any suggestions?

Image of my VST list in Odesi...

link text

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

It's hard to pinpoint exactly why it's not showing up in Odesi.

Is your VST 32 or 64 bit?

Gravatar
NinthPlane

On Friday, June 8, 2018 11:14 AM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

Hey there,

It's hard to pinpoint exactly why it's not showing up in Odesi.

Is your VST 32 or 64 bit?

Thank you for the quick reply...

It is 64 bit. And, I am using the 64 bit Odesi.

Were you able to view my image link? There are a couple of strange symbols at the top of the list. Those never go away even if I remove all my VST's, remove the VST path in settings, and restart Odesi. I'm not sure that is related to Analog Lab 3, but seems likely. Maybe Odesi is caching something and getting confused. If you think there could be something to this theory please let me know if there is a way I can flush the cache.

Later tonight I will probably uninstall and reinstall both Odesi and Analog Lab and will post the results.

Gravatar
NinthPlane

I uninstalled and reinstalled both Odesi and Analog Lab 3 and still cannot get it to appear in the VST list.

I also have an older Windows 10 machine that I've only ever used for Office programs. I consider this a clean configuration and good test scenario. So, I downloaded and installed both programs on that PC. Again, Analog Lab did not appear as a VST. I tried both the 32 and 64 bit VSTs and the 32 and 64 bit versions of Odesi.

I'm thinking that Odesi simply won't recognize Analog Lab... at least on the Windows platform.

I would love to hear from someone else in this forum or at MIK that could do a similar test. There is a demo version of Analog Lab on Arturia's site that could probably be used to test this.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

Thanks for the follow-up on this.

I just passed this information to our Quality Assurance / alpha tester Alex, and he is going to take a look into this ASAP. 

If this is, in fact, a bug, he will document it, and file it with the developers for a fix :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com