Gravatar
cellebln2

Hello.

I am pretty sure I have a bug with PN4 and windows 10. When I choose the preset (festival), process my files then close and open PN4 and process the original files again, I get different results. sometimes it sounds extremely flat and dull (a lot of bass and dense lower frequencies. details vanished from the mid and high frequencies) and sometimes very crisp and transparent (same files and preset). double checked all settings in PN4 multiple times.

it´s very frustrating and I can´t rely on the results. (monitors: JBL LSR 305 + JBL LSR 310 S(ub), Beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO)

Help is much appreciated.

thank you.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

I've replied to your email regarding this issue yesterday.

It should not be happening. As I stated in the email, it would be interesting if you could send us some sample files to analyze on our end to try to reproduce this.

Either way, we will look into this to make sure it's corrected :)

Gravatar
AudioPusher

I’m finding PN4 very buggy at the moment and it keeps crashing on Windows 10.

Have you tried running it in Windows 7 compatibility mode? That’s the only way I can get it to function.

I’m hoping it gets fixed soon.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com