We migrated this Community to a Facebook Group to provide you a better overall experience. Click here and join now!

Gravatar
Vickypoprince

Hey all, this is my first post and I'd like to point out that I love captain chords and the whole captain bundle in general... However, last night I worked on a project for 4 hours while using captain chords and Captain Play in FL Studio 20 for Mac. I saved my project and have come to find out that while trying to reload the project it IMMEDIATELY closes... After some digging around on the internet and as well as image line's forum for Fl Studio, I've come to find out that fl studio has issues with some 3rd party plug ins...So I created a brand new session and cross checked my plug ins to find out the culprit.. It turns out that all of the captain plugins work fine EXCEPT for Captain PLAY ... I can use the plug in fine, which is cool....but when attempting to reload the project, FL Studio 20 immediately crashes....I tried again and again on brand new sessions and it seems to specificly be because of Captain Play ONLY....Any help with this guys I really really wish I could at least just recover my project but perhaps i could prevent future issues for someone else if this becomes identified and fixed...thanks!

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

Thanks a lot for letting us know about this.

I have reported to our developers and we will get it fixed ASAP :)

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Also, can you please send us the crash logs to contact@mixedinkey.com

We will investigate what's going on.

Gravatar
juggz143

I can confirm I have the same issue with FL studio 20 for mac. I have a project, which I spent several hours on, that keeps crashing upon re-opening. I noticed that Captain Play is the last plugin loaded before it crashes. So to reproduce the issue to verify that it was Captain Play, I started a new session and only added Captain Play, nothing else. I saved the new session and closed fl studio and now I cannot reopen the new session with just captain play either. The new session has no midi, no audio, no other plugins, just an instance of Captain Play.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Which OS version are you using?

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com