Gravatar
Paul1969

Hello.
I would like to import a midi chord file and then use the melody and deep plugins to generate a melody and bass line from it. Is this possible ?

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Not yet, but we will definitely consider adding this feature in future updates :)

Gravatar
Bansaw

"I would like to import a midi chord file"

A number of people have requested this. I hope they listen. Scalar can do this and its a $29 plugin.
If Mixedinkey don't do it I think they'll lose a fair amount of business.

Gravatar
drconfusion

+1 to this feature request

Gravatar
Alan Fullmer

I don't understand why it gives you the option to save it, but when you try to load it, it's grayed out. Frustrating.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

The option is to save the actual project (not MIDI file).

You can save and load your project inside Captain.

Let me know if it clarifies this for you :)

Gravatar
andy mcgroarty

???

Gravatar
andy mcgroarty

On Thursday, June 28, 2018 11:33 AM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

Not yet, but we will definitely consider adding this feature in future updates :)
So can you confirm whether you will be adding this in a future update? I can't understand why you wouldn't, it seems like such a fundamental function. Thanks.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

This is something we plan on adding for sure. We are just not sure in which update will happen. That's what I mean :)

Gravatar
Apathy85

I really can't wait for them to do this.

For one, it would mean I can go back and play with older songs i've worked on, and get some new ideas.
it's also incredibly important to have this because if your plugin crashes or something, you lose all the info in it, so being able to put the midi you saved back into it would mean you're not risking losing everything.

Please bump this up on priority MIK.

Gravatar
Dreamcatcher

Yeah, I think midi import is their most requested feature.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com