Gravatar
Billsinkey

Hi all I was just wonder if Captain works with Reason 10 and if there is a trial / demo version I could test with on a Mac

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey Bill,

Even though it's not 100% supported, it seems to be working fine with Reason. We even had a review of the plugins done recently on Reason.

Check it out:

We don't have a demo version, but we do have a 30-day money back guarantee on it.

Gravatar
Billsinkey

Thanks for the response & video it was very helpful, I assume a trail / demo is not available.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

I understand that you want a demo. If we had one, we'd probably get 1000 emails per day with questions - we already get around 100-200 now during launch weeks like this. We simply couldn't keep up with customer service if we had a demo version, so we chose to do a 30-day money back guarantee instead. It keeps our customers happy and it helps us provide better service :)

I think you're going to love the product if you get it. If you make one hit song with it, it paid off 100x.

Gravatar
Billsinkey

I would like to thank you for being straight over a demo version and ask if borrowing with permission 1 activation from a registered user is ok for a few day?

My brother has the captain bundle, I personally would be looking to buy the odesi bundle but would find it very helpful to try before buying, so would MIK be ok with that under fair usage of his 3 activations?

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com