Gravatar
BurningBright

Any update on this, James? It's kind of the last and most important piece of the puzzle for us Windows users so a release date (even a best guess) would be appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the hard work! Looking forward to whatever else you guys have coming down the pipe in the future.

Gravatar
dj FUGLY

I would like to know this also. Would be good to be updated on this.

Gravatar
Alkyno

I would like to know aswell, i'm so impatient !
I won't buy the captain plugins bundle until they release captain melody.

Gravatar
dj FUGLY

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 5:38 PM BurningBright wrote:

Any update on this, James? It's kind of the last and most important piece of the puzzle for us Windows users so a release date (even a best guess) would be appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the hard work! Looking forward to whatever else you guys have coming down the pipe in the future.

Yeah I wouldn't have bought had I noticed, ahead of time. I mean I have had Odesi for awhile. I really don't understand how Melody is not included in the Windows version considering for the most part the plugins are ports of Odesi. It's been a bit now that the plugins were first introduced and they still haven't included all that was in included with Odesi. It's honestly a bit disappointing, especially since there is not updates or communication on this.

Gravatar
GFmusic

Bought plug ins , but still waiting for Melody one for windows.Been quite patient. Is there any rough idea on the release date?

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey guys,

I completely understand how anxious you guys are for Captain Melody release on Windows. Believe me, we are too :)

Unfortunately, we don't have any ETA for when we will release it. As I guess you guys already read on other posts, we are going to skip Melody 1.0 completely and go straight to 2.0 which will be very innovative in terms of design and functionality.

It would make no sense for us to build 1.0 right now because it would take about the same time to create 2.0. Our developers are working hard on this.

Gravatar
dj FUGLY

This is disappointing, been months now 😒

Gravatar
BurningBright

On Monday, August 6, 2018 7:28 PM dj FUGLY wrote:

Yeah I purchased this back in March thinking I'd have them all by June at the latest. I hope 2.0 will be worth the wait and once all the groundwork is laid for the Windows platform that updates will start to come faster.

Gravatar
dj FUGLY

On Monday, August 6, 2018 7:44 PM BurningBright wrote:

On Monday, August 6, 2018 7:28 PM dj FUGLY wrote:

Yeah I purchased this back in March thinking I'd have them all by June at the latest. I hope 2.0 will be worth the wait and once all the groundwork is laid for the Windows platform that updates will start to come faster.

Yeah I think the frustrating part on this is they won't even commit to a deadline or ETA of any sort, that's where it starts feeling like a bait and switch scenario.

Gravatar
BurningBright

Another month gone by.

Any updates on this, James?

Thanks!

Gravatar
Bansaw

True, I bought it in March too hoping by June I'd have what I paid for.
I am confident that they will be adding features and the updates will be worth it.
I just hope its soon.

Gravatar
mushruums066

For me...create a software just for mac is just amazing...
You can love apple , ok , no problem , but for business you can't developp only for this OS....i don't understand...
This choise is just a non sens...

Gravatar
TaoNow

Waiting for the Windows version of Captain Melody so that a complete track can be worked with is proving to be very difficult. I really hope it will be released soon. I check several times per week.

Gravatar
sunrise1

i dont even think captain melody is essential surely the joy in music is creating your own melody
even captain bass i dont find essential again creating your own bass line is way more rewarding
having captain chords making the whole song to me would defeat the joy of making music
sure its nice to have these add on essential no

Gravatar
Falcon4

On Monday, September 17, 2018 7:19 AM sunrise1 wrote:

i dont even think captain melody is essential surely the joy in music is creating your own melody

It seems to me that the value of this series of plug-ins is to provide a musical starting point in witch you can expand. If a user could create their own melodies from scratch they would not need the plug-in.
This is my theory only because I am a windows user and eagerly awaiting the release. But I can say that I use Captain Deep exactly this way. It provides a starting point that I can make my own.

Gravatar
Bansaw

James, is there actually a release date coming up? I bought Capt.Chords in April, and its been a long time.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Our developers are working on Melody 2.0 as we speak. The Beta version should be available very soon.

I am really sorry to keep you guys waiting. We are very anxious to get Melody out the door for Windows users too. Version 2.0 will be very innovative, I promise it will be worth the wait :)

Gravatar
Clem

Hi James, "We are very anxious to get Melody out the door for Windows users too" ?? That sounds like again months of waiting!
Well, then we poor and rare Windows users have to wait for some improvement.

Cheers
Clem

Gravatar
dj FUGLY

On Monday, October 1, 2018 6:29 PM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

Our developers are working on Melody 2.0 as we speak. The Beta version should be available very soon.

I am really sorry to keep you guys waiting. We are very anxious to get Melody out the door for Windows users too. Version 2.0 will be very innovative, I promise it will be worth the wait :)

James you can only say this for so long before no one believes you anymore. I currently no longer believe you guys at all, and totally feel like at this point you have ripped up off and continued to lie to us. It's been 7 months now, with not even an estimated release date. STOP LYING TO US, admit that you have scammed us, and made false promises. This is uncalled for and I could never recommend you guys to anyone with the way you have handled this situation.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com