Gravatar
Rafael Dazoo

Hi,
Hello, I just bought the capitain to help me in the compositions but I can not reproduce those scales on it. How can I do this?Image Text

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey Rafael,

Can you please give us more details into what exactly you are trying to do?

Are you trying to have that same chord progression inside Captain?

Gravatar
Rafael Dazoo

On Friday, July 27, 2018 3:39 PM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

Hey Rafael,

Can you please give us more details into what exactly you are trying to do?

Are you trying to have that same chord progression inside Captain?

Yes! Same Chord but i can't. I'm trying on windows version.

Gravatar
Bansaw

This is another person wanting the feature to feed Midi to capt. Chords.
I am sure Mixedinkey are working on this because of the number of people who have requested this.

Gravatar
Rafael Dazoo

yes I am too! But it's not the question. I'm trying to find inside the capitain the same chords I created on pianoroll. I'm not trying my midi to the captain. I just want find inside the captain the same chord progression but I can not.

Gravatar
Bansaw

@Rafael If you have the Reaper DAW , there's an action whereby you can highlight the piano roll midi and choose "Name that Chord" and it will take you to a website that names the chord, and then I think it suggests key etc.

It would be good if Capt.Chords could do this. As I said, I am certain they are working on this because its the #1 most requested feature (and competing plugins do it).

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com