Gravatar
Ferio

So,

I'm or rather was at the point of getting Captain Chords, but then I read it does not work with both of my DAWS (Studio one 4 and cubase 9). Since I pretty much stopped using cubase 9 and am full time producing on studio one now does captain chords work with the latest studio one version? I believe its 4.0.1 or so?

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Studio One is not officially supported yet. We've heard of our plugins being blacklisted and crashing on the Mac version, but it seems to work fine on Windows. We haven't fully tested it, but you are backed with a 30-day money back guarantee if you want to give it a try :)

Gravatar
Ferio

On Thursday, August 2, 2018 4:07 PM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

Studio One is not officially supported yet. We've heard of our plugins being blacklisted and crashing on the Mac version, but it seems to work fine on Windows. We haven't fully tested it, but you are backed with a 30-day money back guarantee if you want to give it a try :)

Any info when this will happen?

Studio one starts to be (or is) a big player in the scene, I'm surprised it is not yet supported.

Gravatar
Navid

works fine in studio 4 I am using it on windows 10 with studio one 4

Gravatar
tacman7

Yeah, that's what I was trying to find out, if it works in S1.

I was reading that you have to have an internet connection, not for authorizing but to function.

So you're able to use it in S1?

I might give it a try.

I guess the other thing, Odesi, is a stand alone application, so you could create stuff in that and import it into S1.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com