Gravatar
kchair

Hi guys, really loving Captain Chords it's amazing software. I have one issue though and that is how new chords are always inverted to minimize leap. I usually like to start with default chords so it's pretty annoying to have to keep changing the chords after I set them.

It would be cool if you guys could make the last selected option be the default. So for example, if I create a chord and use "minimize leap", then the next chord I create after that will also use "minimize leap". But if I create a new chord using "default", then the next chord I create will use "default". This way people who like the default behavior of always using "minimize leap" will still get that and people like me will get what we want too.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Thanks for your suggestion :)

I can definitely see how this could be helpful. I will share your idea with our developers, and they will definitely take into consideration for future updates.

Let me know if you can think of anything else that could be improved in our plugins. We are always open to ideas.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com