Gravatar
DJ BD

My library, ~60K files was 2/3 of the way through. Mac went down and on restart, the remaining 1/3 of the files in the PN Process Audio Files folder showed "Error". Makes sense.

So, do I just add the entire library back to rescan and re-process everything? This takes days to complete. I couldn't find a good way to isolate out by identifying what had been processed and not been processed.

If I rescan the entire library, would any dupes be created?

Second Question:
I am processing the files mirroring the structure of the input folders. Will all of my playlists and smart folders be maintained once I point iTunes (which feeds Serato) to my ne /PlatinumNotes folder?

Thanks for the help.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hi,

Platinum Notes always creates a brand new file after processing, so if you go to your folder, you will be able to see which files have been processed by PN. It will have an (_PN) suffix after the file's name. If you rescan your files, it will have a duplicate.

As far as your second question, you will need to replace your files with the newly created PN files. Unfortunately, we don't have a way to do that automatically, so you would have to do it manually.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com