Gravatar
godxofx69

Hi, I bought Captain plugins.
After bought it, I know there isn't captain melody for windows. ( only include for mac)
Please produce captain melody for windows....

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hi,

We've had some delays on the Windows side, but they are catching up to the Mac versions. 

We’re going to skip Captain Melody 1 for Windows and go straight to version 2. The design is already done. It’s super-innovative. We don’t have an ETA for when it will be released, but it will be soon :)

Anyone who has a Captain license will get Melody 2 for free :)

Gravatar
David Renfro

I just did the same thing. Paid $100 for the bundle.

Spent 2 hours trying to find out what I did wrong after Melody didn't show up in my Plugins in Cubase.

2 things not clarified in purchase or advertising.

1) MUST be online to use it
2) Melody NOT included in Windows version

Clarify those 2 things and people wont have a sour taste from the get go

Gravatar
Jupiter901

I hope it will be soon, as your website says, Captain Melody for Windows by the end of 2018.
its nearly there, Xmas around the corner.
Some people have been waiting since April. I would like to point out that it is against the law to advertise and sell products you don't have, And I hope you will have the matter in hand, by the end of 2018, or a lot of people will asking questions and asking for legal advice if it carries on to 2019.
I look forward to your new products.
I hope you will keep us all updated as 2018 is nearly over.
If there are any problems, it would be best to let us all know now.

Gravatar
Chords

Hi James, I wait captain melody for windows so long long time. I don't know how to say, Why can't developers work harder? I've been waiting for more than half a year, but you've been procrastinating. I really hope you can release this plugin as soon as possible.

Gravatar
sunrise1

many thanks to James Araujo - MIK Team for the latest update keep up the good work guys

captain chords what can you say brilliant piece of software love it

Gravatar
Jupiter901

On Friday, November 9, 2018 11:20 AM sunrise1 wrote:

many thanks to James Araujo - MIK Team for the latest update keep up the good work guys

captain chords what can you say brilliant piece of software love it

yes it is a brilliant piece software, probably the best, But people have been waiting since April 2018 for Captain Melody for windows, the website says later in 2018, time is running out, Tick, Tock. Someone needs to update all the customers.

Gravatar
sunrise1

if your not happy ask for a refund its that simple
and you can quote me on that if you like

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com