Gravatar
feelandbjorn

Hello everyone

i have a question which i am hopping to get the right answer.

i am ;looking at flow 8 deck, wile i will also want to use it with the most efficient controller on the market, and when i am saying this, i am not pointing at those native instruments, its a no no situation.
i am looking at LIVID controllers, which i will like to map with the flow 8 deck.

my question is, i heard unsettled responses about the midi mapping with specific controllers. is it the case with a livid?

does anyone currently using a livid such as the cntrl:r series?

can someone confirms that successfully done the midi job? if yes was a problem?

there is not much information about such subjects. wile i must say the last info which is very not clear...is from years ago. nothing very clear in 2018.

also is the flow 8 decks decent on routing the 8 channels with an external soundcard? i find no such information on internet

i appreciate a clear response

sincerely

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

LIVID controllers are not officially supported, but since MIDI is universal, you should be able to manually map any MIDI controller with Flow8 Deck.

We haven't tested LIVID controllers with Flow8 at all, but you are backed with a 30-day money back guarantee if you want to give it a try.

If it doesn't work the way you expected, just shoot us an email and we will refund the entire amount to your account :)

Gravatar
feelandbjorn

can you give me an indication how is the procces of the modi mapping? will the constroler will be visible in the software? and then each know and fader will be possible to me mapp'ed?

its not abpout the refund, is abput me investing 1000 euro in the livid controler second hand as they been discontinued, and i have to buy it second hand wile i cangt return it back.

if that makes sense. wile this traktor controler or newmark etc are amateur hardware and is a no no for stage, if that makes sense

i await a response with your input or an indication of different possibilities

i also want to hear you input from the xone k2 mapping.

also i want to ask the routing using an external soundcard. is the flow 8 deck has a friendly routing of channels. i will be using an uad apollo x8p with model 1 mixer plus the xone k2 (2 units) if the livid instrument is a no no option

sincerely
isaac

Gravatar
feelandbjorn

can you give me an indication how is the procces of the modi mapping? will the constroler will be visible in the software? and then each know and fader will be possible to me mapp'ed?

its not abpout the refund, is abput me investing 1000 euro in the livid controler second hand as they been discontinued, and i have to buy it second hand wile i cangt return it back.

if that makes sense. wile this traktor controler or newmark etc are amateur hardware and is a no no for stage, if that makes sense

i await a response with your input or an indication of different possibilities

i also want to hear you input from the xone k2 mapping.

also i want to ask the routing using an external soundcard. is the flow 8 deck has a friendly routing of channels. i will be using an uad apollo x8p with model 1 mixer plus the xone k2 (2 units) if the livid instrument is a no no option

sincerely
isaac

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com