Gravatar
vanhaze2000

Anyone on mac experiencing this ?:

In Presonus Studio One v 4.10, all Captain plugins get blacklisted during scanning and thus are not useabl in Studio One.
I resetted the Blacklist in Studio One and restarted it, so it scanned all Captain plugins again, but then, they all get blacklisted again.

OSX 10.13.6
Latest versions of Captain plugins.

Gravatar
kenporter

I am experiencing the same problem. It looks like Captain Chords is officially supporting Logic and Live only, but it would be great if they could get it working in Studio One.

I've been using Captain Chords in Logic, and find it to be amazing, but I just recently moved to Studio One. It's a real bummer it gets blacklisted and therefore can't be used. Hopefully, it can be solved soon.

Thanks,
Ken

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey guys,

I am really sorry about that. We've heard about this issue before. We’re still working on fixing the problem. The issue is complicated, and fixes that work in small examples don’t always work in a big Captain plugin.

If you guys want a refund, we totally understand and you can get one by emailing us at contact@mixedinkey.com

Gravatar
kenporter

Very generous, thanks. I don't want a refund since I still have it working in Logic. I hope you guys can find a fix for S1 soon, because this plugin is great. Or, maybe update Odesi to the same workflow as Captain Chords, or make Captain Chords standalone. All of these would work for me. :)

Thanks,
Ken

Gravatar
reasonablekamikaze

Same issue here!

Gravatar
SJurick

Just bought Capitan plug-ins and same thing. Blacklisted in S1 4.1.0 on Mac 10.11.6.

Gravatar
RobertoD

The same here

Gravatar
SJurick

Is there any movement on getting Captain Chords (or any of the Captain plugins) to work with Studio One Mac?????

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com