Gravatar
Ktrickerd

Having problems with a number of my songs not getting the camelot key to show in the key field on rekordbox . Works on some, not on others, Help? You can see from the photo under the "k" those tracks which tag wasnt updated

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hi,

I was not able to see the picture.

Can you please email us this screenshot to contact@mixedinkey.com ?

We will have a look into what's happening :)

Gravatar
ellisj1

I downloaded MIK the other day and have found that it won't write the camelot key notation in the key column of Rekordbox for any of my purchases that had been made from the iTunes store, where as Beatport and other sourced music work fine, is this just a rookie mistake or an issue? can't seem to find the issue mentioned elsewhere online.
cheers for any help

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Sunday, December 9, 2018 11:01 PM ellisj1 wrote:

I downloaded MIK the other day and have found that it won't write the camelot key notation in the key column of Rekordbox for any of my purchases that had been made from the iTunes store, where as Beatport and other sourced music work fine, is this just a rookie mistake or an issue? can't seem to find the issue mentioned elsewhere online.
cheers for any help

Hey there,

Can you please send us a sample file to test it out? You can email it to contact@mixedinkey.com

We will see what's happening :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com