Gravatar
Antidote

I'm attempting to use Captain Plugins with Maschine. After installing the VSTs, my DAW (Maschine 2) recognizes it but it doesn't upload when I click on it. The only way I'm able to use them to their full capability is by opening Logic and pulling it up from there. I also noticed that the VSTs don't appear unless I load it to an empty pad or after a sound from a another VST (i.e. Massive) has been uploaded. Am I doing something wrong? I'd love to be able to access Captain Plugins without having to open Logic. Is this possible?

Gravatar
Adam - Mixed in Key

Hey,
I think the issue might be because you're using VST. Can you try installing the AU versions, and then emulating the steps in this video I made - we're going to do some proper video guides about DAW integration asap but hopefully this is clear enough in the meantime.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pg9sa0t18bl972x/Captain%20with%20Maschine.mp4?dl=0
You'll notice it's showing Captain being used with Maschine acting as a plug-in within an Ableton environment, but I have checked this on Maschine software as well and it works in exactly the same way.

Any questions please let me know

Cheers

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com